timeworks

blog

updates, articles and more!
Search

A Pure City

On Sunday, June 28, 2015, President Business made an appearance at Airville Town Hall. There, he gave a speech on a new order he is bringing in. He said that currently, our LEGO city is made out of 99% LEGO bricks. The other 1% is MEGA BLOKS. He said that our old president has made us a mixture of different brands, and that we should be pure LEGO. "Us LEGO needs to stick together", said one persuaded citizen after his speech. Octan confirms that they have a prison cell filled with MEGA BLOKS, BTR, Kreo(not tm), and others. They are all mixed, even the imposters are in there. If you see any imposters or see any non-LEGO bricks in the city, please call Octan and report it. You may receive a cash reward depending on how many pieces there are. Octan is currently going through Central and are tryign to remove all non-LEGO elements.

President Business at Airville Town Hall Giving His Speech

0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Top 10 Companies of October 2021

1 Palace Cinemas 2 Brick Bull 3 L-E-G-O Radio 4 Chaka Corporation 5 Airville Airlines 6 BMJ Enterprises 7 Grand Emporium 8 Octan 9 LHL 10 The Coffee Chain *Based on previous month

Unofficial Timeworks Upload Schedule!

Hello everyone!! As I have many YouTube channels, I feel it might be best to share my general upload schedule. Sometimes I may be late on some but this is generally what happens each week: Sunday // T

Podcast Ping Role

You can now obtain @Podcast Pings in #🎭|roles to get notified every time there is a new episode of the Dmanious Podcast!